DDD pool is created and own by Paprikari. DDD pool stands for “three D pool”. DDD Pool is a highly addictive pool simulation with professional 3D graphics, realistic physics and comfortable gameplay, which guarantees many hours of fun.
The game features five modes of play:
- 8-ball pool (two players – human or computer)
- 9-ball pool (two players – human or computer)
- 8-ball challenge (one player – human)
- 9-ball challenge (one player – human)
- Practice mode (for perfecting your pool skills)
You are given the choice of three different rooms in which to play, plus an option of no environment. You may also choose one of five levels of ball display detail to best suit your preferences and graphics power of your computer. Computer opponents’ skill may vary from Easy through Medium to Hard, as your pool skill improves. For detailed explanation see game rules from official website.
Pentium II processor or similar at 400MHz
3D graphics card with 16MB RAM
20MB free hard drive space
Microsoft Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP
Microsoft DirectX 8