Microsoft Office is the most-widely used office suite that provides various software services, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. While a paid service, Microsoft Office can be tried for free by users.
Features of Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office features the following software services:
- Microsoft Word: a word processor.
- Microsoft Excel: a spreadsheet editor.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: a presentation program used to create slideshows.
- Microsoft Outlook: a personal information manager (including email server).
- Microsoft OneNote: a notetaking program.
- Microsoft Publisher: a desktop publishing app.
- Microsoft Access: a database management system.
- Skype for Business: an integrated communications client for conferences and meetings in real time.
- Microsoft Project: a project management app.
- Microsoft Teams: a platform that combines workplace chat, meetings, notes, and attachments.
- Microsoft Visio: a diagram and flowcharting app.